Visiting North East
Visitors to North East are sure to enjoy the university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, shopping, and waterfalls.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in North East
- The closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 31.7 mi (51 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 48.5 mi (78 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North East
Favorite places to visit in the city include Upper Bay Museum, Milburn Stone Theater, and Elk Neck State Park. You'll also find Historical Society of Cecil County and Dove Valley Winery in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in North East. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express North East - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Best Western North East Inn - Our customers like the pool and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn and Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and location.
Dressing for North East
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- North East gets about 43.11 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F