I enjoyed my stay here very much! Lovely family! Lovely place.
- Bass lake Recreation Area
- 21 min drive
- Picayune Rancheria of the Chukchansi Indians
- 35 min drive
- Pines Village Pizzeria
- 18 min drive
- Ducey’s On The Lake
- 19 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
Your dates need to occur after 2019-10-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
- Bass lake Recreation Area - 21 min drive
- Picayune Rancheria of the Chukchansi Indians - 35 min drive
- Table Mountain Casino - 46 min drive
- Millerton Lake - 48 min drive
- Shaver Lake - 64 min drive
- Pines Village Pizzeria — 18 min drive
- Ducey’s On The Lake — 19 min drive
- Mountain House Restaurant — 27 min drive
- Snowline Bar & Grill — 28 min drive
- Pizza Factory — 29 min drive
About this property
$135 Gorgeous Vintage Farm House, Just Check Out Our Reviews
Our newly renovated 1890's vintage ranch cabin has all new modern appliances and comforts and is opening for the first time this Spring for visitors. From our location you can be swimming in Bass Lake in 10 minutes, get to the South Gate of Yosemite in 35 minutes, or drive the Sierra Vista Scenic Byway and have all the treasures of the Sierra National Forest at your feet. In the evening you can sit back and relax, barbecue, and enjoy the sweeping views from your own private garden. You are guaranteed great bird watching from our hummingbirds to Red Tail Hawks. After nightfall you might even enjoy being serenaded by the native coyotes!
Katie and Bob Kelly
1 queen bed
2 twin/single beds
- Smoke-free property
- Shower/tub combination
Relaxing after Yosemite Craziness
Katie and Bob gave very good directions and the house was all ready when I arrived. It was great! I would have liked to spend more time in the area,but didn’t have time.