Find Hotels in North Hero, VT
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Aug 12, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2018
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2020
Visiting North Hero
Visitors can enjoy all that North Hero has to offer including the beaches, shopping, and restaurants. In North Hero, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Plattsburgh, NY (PBG-Plattsburgh Intl.), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.), 26.1 mi (42 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in North Hero
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake Champlain. Additionally, you'll find Alburg Dunes State Park and Lakehurst Marina in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The North Hero House - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room iPod dock. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for North Hero
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- About 37.72 inches of rain falls on North Hero each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F