North Lima Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to North Lima and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 3 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Check out these popular North Lima hotels and accommodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Davis Motel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's bar and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at FairBridge Inn Express North Lima. This hotel offers free WiFi and LCD TVs. Customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's comfy beds and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Quality Inn & Suites North Lima - Boardman. This hotel provides guests with a fitness center and concierge services. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's breakfast and quiet guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to North Lima
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- April-June: the average is 81°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for North Lima is 38.90 inches
Exploring North Lima with Your Pet
During your visit, enjoy checking out Covelli Centre. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Mill Creek Wildlife Sanctuary. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Exotic Pet Birds, Bo's Pet Shoppe, or Harbor Pet Center.