Find Hotels Near North Platte Valley Museum, Scottsbluff from $54
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to North Platte Valley Museum
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
North Platte Valley Museum Hotel Guide
You can't say you have properly experienced a place without seeing some of its culture. North Platte Valley Museum is an excellent starting point.
While you might not be familiar with Scottsbluff, the place in which it is located, you will likely be aware of the state capital, Lincoln, 370 miles away.
With 2 hotels located nearby, you won't have any trouble locating one that satisfies your tastes. The Circle S Lodge and Monument Inn & Suites are good candidates, and they're only 2 miles from North Platte Valley Museum.
If you would rather not fork out a tonne of cash on accommodation, you'll be happy to learn that there are a number of budget-friendly hotels relatively close by. The Comfort Inn Scottsbluff and the Super 8 Scottsbluff are some of the most well-known places.
Just 0.6 miles from North Platte Valley Museum is Daily Grind Coffeehouse (1520 10th Street, Gering). This local spot is packed with sightseers in search of a caffeine fix. For a more filling lunch or dinner, walk a little further to Classic Lanes/ Lane 17 Pro Shop (20 S Kimball Ave, Gering) and ask for the specials of the day.
Other Places to Visit near North Platte Valley MuseumHere's a sample of some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of North Platte Valley Museum:
- Passionate historians must visit Legacy of the Plains Museum, a place where history comes to life to tell the tales and events of years long gone.
- If you've had enough of the honking horns, take yourself outdoors and trek Monument Valley Pathway.
- Gain deeper insight into this region by stopping at the symbolic landmark, Scotts Bluff National Monument.
- As you make your way around Riverside Discovery Center, introduce yourself to the variety of creatures that reside here.
- Recognized as one of the region's main centers for programs, events and courses in the arts, sightseers can't go wrong with a stroll through West Nebraska Arts Center.