Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Booked a room for a late night stop driving into Maine from Boston. It is in a great location very close to the bridge over to Maine from NH. Staff is really nice. The room was spartan but very clean, bed and bath were fine. I checked in close to midnight, no issues at all. Best thing was,after I ...
Room was clean but a few issues. Sink refused to drain making it difficult to use. Sink water never got beyond merely warm. Water is "city water" so if you do not like chlorine etc take some bottled water with you. NO fridge NO micro. No hair dryer. No cofffee set up. And WHY do hotel designers INSIST ...
I loved the look of the lobby and room..pool and hot tub were very nice too..although there were too many children for my needs LoL I still had a very nice stay here. And absolutely loved the side door exit/entrance that led straight to my car and also chili's.
This place is clean, fairly quiet particularly after 10pm, and right across the street from the 495 onramp. It's been updated with pvc flooring vs gross carpet so you know there's nothing hiding in there. The bed was decent. It has everything I need and nothing I don't and it's close to where I need ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly North Shore hotel! Finding the best temporary home during your Eastern Massachusetts trip doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in North Shore. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some North Shore hotels even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your vacation.
- Eastern Massachusetts is not only pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your pets can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet owners say North Shore has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Eastern Massachusetts has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- North Shore is popular among pet parents like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?