Think of yourself strolling around the streets of your future day, taking note of the lovely environment or the architecture wherever you look. Still, North Shore Scenic Railroad is one attraction you've been prepared for in particular. You've wanted to wander there for a while, and the moment has arrived to mark it complete.
Lodging Near North Shore Scenic Railroad
Hotels near North Shore Scenic Railroad
If North Shore Scenic Railroad is at the top of your to-do list, you'll probably want to know a little bit more about it?
To see it for yourself, you'll need to step away from the beaten track and head for Duluth, 140 miles from the state capital, St. Paul.
Are you after a place to stay within easy reach of North Shore Scenic Railroad? You can take your pick from at least 14 accommodation options located within 2 miles. Look into The Inn on Lake Superior, the Sheraton Duluth Hotel and the Hampton Inn Duluth Canal Park. They are a quick 0.5 miles, 0.8 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Accommodation can be a big cost when touring the world, so why not save some money and stay at one of the nearby budget hotels? The Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown (0.3 miles away) and the Radisson Hotel Duluth - Harborview (0.1 miles away) are popular names to remember.
If luxurious accommodation is a must have, you'll find upmarket hotels in abundance here. Be sure to consider the Pier B Resort, which is only 0.2 miles away. Another great place is the Fitger's Inn, 1 mile away.
You'll notice there's a range of shops and local eateries, such as Starbucks (331 West Superior Street, Duluth), near North Shore Scenic Railroad. If that's not going to cut it, order some of the daily specials at Lake Ave (394 South Lake Avenue, Duluth). You'll easily find this frequently visited restaurant just 0.5 miles from North Shore Scenic Railroad.
Of course, there are also some other things to see and do in the vicinity of North Shore Scenic Railroad:
- All aboard, direct to Lake Superior Railroad Museum. Here, you'll be engaged by the historical significance of trains.
- Get tickets to some live music or be entertained by a big festival at Duluth Entertainment Convention Center, which is regarded as one of the city's best music and entertainment venues.
- If you enjoy history and boats, visit S.S. William A. Irvin Ore Boat Museum to explore exhibits and collections of maritime artifacts.
- Enjoy watching the animals as they slice through the water, attempt to identify them and learn about their lives at Great Lakes Aquarium, an entertaining and educational place for the entire family.
- Bridges of historical significance like Aerial Lift Bridge, are living pieces of history. You can organize a visit to this significant structure and learn who made it, how it was constructed, and the reason it's such a cultural treasure.
Places to stay in Duluth here on Expedia deliver all the things you want, so you are sure to get sites near North Shore Scenic Railroad you'll enjoy. Lots of sightseers stop here to get away from daily life, so you will not be by yourself. Once reservation time hits, you'll roam confidently: numerous explorers would suggest their Duluth hotel to a buddy. Need help making a decision? All the secret advice you're looking you'll find right here.
- "Fresh, clean, and ready to receive you" is how Duluth hotels function.
- The guest service at lodging around North Shore Scenic Railroad will be grand, which will only improve your trip to this fine site.
- We've got spaces that are serene for all types, from family reunions to singles.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's extensive list of hotels near North Shore Scenic Railroad, you can stay right in the region.
With North Shore Scenic Railroad accomplished, you'll still have things to see and do in Duluth.
- Make your way into an endearing boutique to browse for fashion items and appreciate a delectable dish of the local fare.
- Duluth also knows some things about hospitality after some time spent on its abundant action.
- Go over activities near Duluth so you can truly leave no stone unturned.
Planning a journey to Duluth is always a good plan, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near North Shore Scenic Railroad from Expedia. Say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and greet some new landscapes!