Visiting North Tonawanda
Visitors can enjoy all that North Tonawanda has to offer including the waterfalls, theme park, and waterfront. Around the area, top sights include Niagara Falls State Park, American Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls.
- You'll find 147 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buffalo
- The closest major airport is in Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.), 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.), 11 mi (17.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Tonawanda
Favorite places to visit in the city include Deerwood Golf Course, Raymond Klimek Veteran's Park, and Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Carnegie Art Center and Riviera Theatre and Performing Arts Center.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Scottish Inns North Tonawanda - Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Niagara Falls State Park, located 11.8 mi (19 km) from the heart of the city, and American Falls, which is 12 mi (19.3 km) away.
Dressing for North Tonawanda
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- North Tonawanda gets about 34.92 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F