Thought it would be pleasant....
Posted Jan 16, 2017
My room was a first floor room where outside sidewalk lights lit up the entire room at night, even with all of the window blinds closed. Slept maybe three hours.
Fireplace heater that was not controlled by the room thermostat...kept turning the thermostat
down while the room temp continued to rise...all the way up to 78 degrees. Turned out that the
fireplace heater had a small switch located near the floor. On-Off. Front desk did not mention this when I checked in.
TV was perched on a shelf up near the ceiling...in the bedroom, not in the sitting room where the fireplace was. So to watch TV you have to sit on the bed and stare up a the ceiling. TV was very small, and since it was also across the room, it seemed even smaller. Nice touch.
Comment from Hotel Management
Jan 18, 2017 by Tom, Hotel Management
Hi Steve, I'm very sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and we are addressing your concerns immediately. If you plan to return to the area in the near future, please let us know so we can make your stay extra special this time!