Get an overview of this hotelVictorian guesthouse with restaurant and outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
Situated in the mountains, this guesthouse is within 25 mi (40 km) of Springbok Church, Springbok Stadium, and Goegap Nature Reserve.
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this smoke-free guesthouse. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, multilingual staff, and wedding services are onsite.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer Select Comfort beds and free toiletries. Other amenities that guests will find include dining areas and sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Naries Namakwa Retreat
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
The guesthouse offers a restaurant. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Victorian guesthouse also offers an outdoor pool, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Naries Namakwa Retreat is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free reception
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free toiletries
- Separate sitting area
- Separate dining area
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Naries Dining room - This diner specializes in African cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the guesthouse include an outdoor pool.
Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Game viewing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Guest House Policies
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for continental breakfast: ZAR 150 per person (approximately)
Guest house Name
- Naries Namakwa
- Naries Namakwa Retreat
- Naries Namakwa Retreat House
- Naries Namakwa Retreat House Springbok
- Naries Namakwa Retreat Springbok
We should mention
Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.