Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Puerto Penasco with 2 outdoor pools and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Puerto Penasco, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of La Madre Square, Bonita Beach, and Old Port. Fisherman's Monument and El Malecon are also within 2 mi (3 km).
2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and 2 bars/lounges are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a conference center, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a children's pool.
All 112 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find down comforters, free local calls, and showers.
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Onsite restaurant
- Overall value of stay
- Clean guestrooms
- Parking wasn't ideal
Hotel Paraiso del Desierto
Hotel Paraiso del Desierto features 2 outdoor swimming pools, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Puerto Penasco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a picnic area, and room service (during limited hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Paraiso del Desierto is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1989
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Children's pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and noon.
Aladinos - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Volleyball on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: MXN 60 per person (approximately)
- Hotel Desierto
- Hotel Paraiso del Desierto
- Hotel Paraiso del Desierto Puerto Penasco
- Paraiso del Desierto
- Paraiso del Desierto Puerto Penasco
- Paraiso Desierto
- Hotel Paraiso Del Desierto Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.