Get an overview of this hotelIn Old Town Alexandria, with easy Metro access
37 steps to the Metro
Adjacent to the King Street Metro and Amtrak stations, this modern hotel is located on King Street, Old Town Alexandria's premier shopping and dining district; Washington is about 6 miles north.
Lattes in the lobby
The Starbucks in the lobby serves pastries and specialty coffees, giving guests another reason to linger on the couches and wingback chairs.
Wireless, MP3 ready
Guestrooms at Hilton Alexandria Old Town offer wireless Internet access and MP3 alarm clocks. Entertainment armoires house TVs with premium cable. Baths are stocked with Crabtree & Evelyn products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Alexandria Old Town
This Hilton offers a prime location in the heart of Old Town Alexandria's shopping and dining district. The adjacent Metro station provides easy access to Washington, D.C.
The hotel's extensive services and amenities include a health club, a concierge desk, limousine transportation (surcharge), and the popular Seagar's Restaurant, which offers live entertainment Tuesday–Saturday. A 24-hour business center provides computers with high-speed Internet access, along with faxing and copying services (surcharges). WiFi access is available (surcharge) in the lobby and available in guestrooms for a fee. Services for the hearing-impaired are also available.
Hilton Alexandria Old Town is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Business center
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 252
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 3800
- Conference space size (meters) - 353
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Seagar's Restaurant & Lounge - Upscale but casual restaurant and lounge with its own wine cellar. Lounge features 3 flat-screen TVs. Open breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Seasonal outdoor seating.
Nearby Things to Do
The on-site health club includes a wide array of fitness equipment.
Paddle-boat docks and the Alexandria Marina, surrounded by parks and walking/bike trails, are within one mile of this Hilton. The Sports and Health Club of Old Town is within 2 miles, with a fitness center and classes available to nonmembers with a walk-in fee.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near Hilton Alexandria Old Town; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Breakfast fee: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 34 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Hilton Alexandria Old Town
- Hilton Old
- Hilton Old Hotel
- Hilton Old Hotel Alexandria Town
- Old Hilton
- Alexandria Hilton
- Hilton Alexandria Old Town Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton Alexandria Old Town Hotel
- Hilton Old Town Hotel
- Hilton Old Town
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.