Get an overview of this hotelLuxury boutique hotel moments from Washington, D.C. attractions
2 blocks from Rosslyn Metro, this centrally located boutique is moments from Georgetown shopping, the National Mall, and the Smithsonian.
Cocktails on the terrace
In addition to 24-hour fitness facilities, Le Meridien Arlington offers a restaurant featuring innovative Italian cuisine and signature cocktails with views of the Potomac River from the outdoor terrace.
City views, designer toiletries
Le Meridien Arlington's 154 guestrooms feature views of Washington, D.C., designer toiletries, flat-screen TVs with DVD players, and wireless Internet.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Meridien Arlington
Le Meridien Arlington is 1.5 blocks from the Rosslyn Metro stop and Key Bridge, which leads to historic Georgetown. This boutique hotel offers views of the Georgetown waterfront and the National Cathedral.
This pet-friendly hotel offers a 3-tier Bark Bar at the hotel entrance, allowing furry friends to refresh. Pets are offered complimentary treats and food bowls, mats and beds, and a special tag with the hotel's contact information. Pets can relax at The Dish, the property's pet lounge.
The property includes a 24-hour fitness center and a concierge desk. WiFi is available in the business center and other public areas for a surcharge. There is also a convenient meeting space with audio-visual equipment. The hotel offers parking for a surcharge, and luggage storage.
The onsite restaurant serves northern Italian cuisine. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free reception
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Amuse Restaurant - Specializing in northern Italian cuisine, this restaurant's menu includes antipasto, soups, salads, homemade pastas, and other entrees made from fresh, local, seasonal ingredients. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Amuse Lounge - This bar/lounge offers a range of mixed beverages.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 18-30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Meridien Arlington
- Meridien Hotel
- Meridien Hotel Arlington
- Hotel Palomar Arlington Kimpton