DO NOT STAY HERE
Posted Jan 25, 2017
This is a residential hotel, despite its description, and is occupied by many down-on-their-luck inhabitants. It is not regularly cleaned/ maintained and it is not safe. Furniture in our room was destroyed, cigarette burns covered the comforter, black mildew ran along the length of the shower curtain and the floor was covered in spills and grit. Our room reeked so bad of smoke that our bags carried it into our car (despite the nonsmoking reservation) and the "queen" bed was a double with one pillow (no extra available). Residents were up and out all night, banging on windows and yelling. I am a regular roadside motel kind of traveler--DO NOT STAY HERE.