Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban DC hotel close to shopping and the Metro
Popular property highlights
Tysons Corner refuge
This 11-story hotel is located just 1 block from the Beltway in Falls Church and less than a mile from the posh Tysons Corner Center in suburban DC.
Amenities at the Westin Tysons Corner include a restaurant and lounge; guests can also enjoy the 24-hour health club and fitness equipment.
The Westin Tysons Corner features contemporary rooms that include Westin Heavenly Beds, large desks, armchairs, WiFi (surcharge), phones with voice mail.
The Westin Tysons Corner
Express check-out, a 24-hour fitness center, outdoor sunning deck (seasonal), and complimentary on-demand shuttle service within a 3-mile (4.8-kilometer) radius (including Metro and Tysons Corner) are among the amenities offered by the Westin Tysons Corner.
Valet parking (surcharge) is available in a covered lot; self-parking (surcharge) is available in an unsecured outdoor lot.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Bar/lounge 1
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 407
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 10 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 10 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
BlueFire Grille - Offers a full breakfast buffet and an à la carte menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Sushi Nami - Sushi bar open Monday-Saturday.
BlueFire Lounge - Open daily.
Starbucks - Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- Up to 40 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Tysons Corner Westin
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Tysons Corner
- Falls Church Westin
- Westin Tysons Corner Hotel
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Falls Church
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.