Book your room at Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles
Get an overview of this hotelUpscale suburban corporate hotel in Northern Virginia
Located 30 minutes from DC in a campus setting, this elegant Chantilly Marriott hotel is 7 miles from Dulles International Airport. The Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center is 5 miles away.
Tennis, swimming pools
Marriott Westfields' recreational options include lighted tennis courts, mountain bikes, 24-hour fitness facility, and indoor and outdoor pools.
The 336 air-conditioned guestrooms feature premium bedding with down comforters and 300-thread-count cotton linens. Wired internet access and WiFi available at a fee.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
This corporate retreat-style hotel offers six lighted tennis courts, a sand volleyball court, a basketball court, 20-by-50-foot indoor and 30-by-80-foot outdoor pools, mountain bike rental, walking and hiking trails, a 24-hour fitness area, and a sauna.
Onsite dining includes an upscale restaurant serving Continental fare for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch; a lounge and a casual bar with billiard tables; and a large, convention-style dining room for meetings or lectures.
The 40,000 square feet (3,600 square meters) of meeting space includes 31 conference rooms, with a 182-seat amphitheater, multilingual translation service, catering service, and audio-visual equipment. A staffed 24-hour business center offers copying, faxing, lamination, computer services, and 3 computer workstations (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles is located near local companies such as Lockheed Martin, SAIC, Northop Grumman, ExxonMobil, Boeing, Aerospace Corporation, CACI, and Harris Corporation.
The hotel offers free self-parking in its large main parking lot.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 40000
- Conference space size (meters) - 3600
- Number of meeting rooms - 31
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 336
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Picnic area
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Fairfax Dining Room - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Buffet style. Spacious dining room with large windows.
Wellington's Pub - Open for lunch and dinner. Light bar fare, snacks, beverages. Offers three blue-felt billiards tables and several flat-screen TVs for entertainment.
Starbucks Coffee - Offers a selection of specialty coffees, tea and fresh-baked pastries.
Nearby Things to Do
Marriott Westfields offers six lighted tennis courts, a sand volleyball court, a basketball court, mountain bike rental, running track path, hiking trails, indoor pool (20 by 50 feet) and outdoor pool (30 by 80 feet), sauna, spa tub, and women's and men's locker facilities. A 24-hour fitness area with aerobic and strength-training equipment is also available. Ahealth spa offers massage therapy, facials, nail care, and a relaxation room for spa guests.
Located seven miles from the hotel, the Westfields Golf Club is a par-71, 18-hole course designed by Fred Couples.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Washington, DC-area hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Volleyball on site
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Marriott Westfields
- Marriott Westfields Washington Dulles
- Westfields Marriott
- Westfields Marriott Hotel
- Westfields Marriott Hotel Washington Dulles
- Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles
- Chantilly Marriott
- Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles Hotel
- Marriott Resort Chantilly
- Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles Hotel Chantilly
- Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles Chantilly
- Marriott Hotel Chantilly
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.