Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Morpeth bed & breakfast in Eshott with free parking
Popular property highlights
Located in Eshott, this luxury bed & breakfast is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Eshott Heugh Animal Park and within 9 mi (15 km) of Warkworth Castle and Druridge Bay Country Park. Sanctuary Wildlife Care Centre and Warkworth Golf Course are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free bed & breakfast has 2 bars/lounges and an outdoor tennis court. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include conference space, a library, and free newspapers.
All 21 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include room service, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
The bed & breakfast offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of bed & breakfast's 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 323 square feet (30 square meters) include conference space. This luxury bed & breakfast also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Eshott Hall is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1600
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Free long-term parking
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Designated smoking areas
- Outdoor tennis court
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- MP3 docking station
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the bed & breakfast include an outdoor tennis court.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Bed & Breakfast Policies
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 12.00 for adults and GBP 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
Bed & Breakfast Name
- Eshott Hall House Morpeth
- Eshott Hall Morpeth
- Eshott Hall B&B Morpeth
- Eshott Hall B&B
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in