Needs to be shut down, ASAP. Unsafe for travelers.
Posted Jul 5, 2016
This "hotel" needs to be shut down. It is a danger to travelers that are unaware of what this place really is. We arrived to check in at 6pm (check in time 2pm) and were told there were no rooms ready yet. There were at least 5 other travelers waiting around to be check in. Once we finally got a room our door lock/card swipe machine was broken. So the whole time we stayed here (3 days/2 nights) we had to go the front desk to be let into our room. Once we finally got a room, the room was disgusting. Bathroom ceiling/walls were covered in mold. Shower curtain covered in mold. Night stand drawer full of garbage and cigarette ashes. There was no garbage cans anywhere, and no towels. The last night we came back the hotel, went to front desk to get into our room and there was a line of angry people waiting, with no staff in sight. After waiting for 30 mins, several customers called the police, including myself. Once the hotel staff come out of the back room, the lady was so intoxicated she couldn't even stand on her own. Someone finally let us in our room, and we asked for more toilet paper since we had been out for almost a whole day, he said he'd bring some to our room and never returned. It appeared the hotel staff was living in the hotel. there were young children playing in the parking lot, unattended every time we arrived, and cats/dogs in windows of several rooms. We would have went to another hotel but everything was booked and we were stuck. Needs to be shut down ASAP.