When you consider a brand-new spot, you might think you'll be sauntering around the avenues, staring up at the exquisite world or the buildings everywhere around you. But there is one thing you have been especially prepared for: Norwegian Resistance Museum. It has been an item on your bucket list for a while, and the moment has finally come to mark it finished.
Hotels at Norwegian Resistance Museum
Hotels near Norwegian Resistance Museum
If you've never been to Norwegian Resistance Museum before, you're in for a great experience!
It's situated in Oslo, the national capital city. This vibrant metropolis attracts sightseers who come from every region of the Earth.
Accommodation options near Norwegian Resistance Museum are plentiful. 73 hotels are within a radius of 2 miles. Some are the Hotel Continental, the Grand Hotel and the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo, just 0.5 miles, 0.5 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Whether you're globetrotting by yourself or with the family, you may want to secure your accommodation with one of the several budget hotels in the area. The Clarion Collection Hotel Folketeateret (0.7 miles away) and the Hotel Christiania Teater, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member (0.5 miles away) are popular spots that you might like to check out.
If you feel like going all out on accommodation, why not look into one of the many upmarket hotel options nearby? Inject some pizzazz into your travel experience at the Comfort Hotel Grand Central, (0.6 miles away), or the Clarion Collection Hotel Bastion, (0.3 miles away).
Be sure to stroll over to Engebret Cafe (Bankplassen 1, Oslo) to refuel with a hot cup of coffee and a sweet treat or two. Later on, reminisce over the day's tours with a nourishing meal at First Hotel Grims Grenka (Kongens gate 5, Oslo).
Once you've finished with Norwegian Resistance Museum, you should check out what else this area has to offer:
- Seeing Akershus Fortress is a great day out for everyone, from families with little kids to serious historians.
- Check out the displays and exhibits of armed forces technology at Armed Forces Museum.
- Tourists and locals alike enjoy discovering and admiring the art exhibitions at Museum For Contemporary Art.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Statue is a great place to use as a meeting point. You might even learn some interesting facts about local history as you wait!
- Even the most discerning art enthusiast with be pleased with the intriguing pieces featured at Mini Bottle Gallery.
It's easy to make one's way to Norwegian Resistance Museum by train as it's only 0.6 miles from there to Oslo Central Station.
Our directory of Central Oslo places to stay provides all that you need, so you can be certain to have lodging near Norwegian Resistance Museum that you'll adore. Central Oslo welcomed quite a few guests in the past year, so get going. Once reservation time arrives, you'll rest assured: new admirers of all types endorse their Central Oslo hotel. Need help deciding? We have all the secret guidance you could ever want right here.
- Rooms in Central Oslo hotels are always orderly, fresh, and eager to welcome you.
- Seeking accommodations that are snug in addition to neat and tidy? You're in a good place.
- The concierge service at lodging around Norwegian Resistance Museum will be awesome as you might anticipate near such a marvelous feature.
Central Oslo suites saw more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. We see your favorite place in your future thanks to our big inventory of hotels near Norwegian Resistance Museum.
Central Oslo Facts
You'll still have things to do in Central Oslo with Norwegian Resistance Museum crossed off your agenda.
- Central Oslo has been hidden away, but it is currently starting to find its place.
- Happen upon the perfect shop to browse for necessities and appreciate a delicious supper of the local fare.
- ample pastimes, you'll see Central Oslo also knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its guests.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Central Oslo, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Norwegian Resistance Museum from Expedia. Say goodbye to the same old vistas and usher in some all-new selfies!