Visiting Nossentiner Huette
Visitors to Nossentiner Huette are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 235 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Rostock (RLG-Laage), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nossentiner Huette
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake Fleesensee. Additionally, you'll find Alt Schwerin Agricultural Museum and Summer Toboggan Run and Monkey Forest in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Resort Gutshof Sparow - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Nossentiner Huette
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Nossentiner Huette is 0.83 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F