Visiting Notting Hill
Visitors can enjoy all that Notting Hill has to offer including the spas and restaurants. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include St. Kilda Beach, Melbourne Cricket Ground, and Chadstone Shopping Mall.
- You'll find 1715 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine), 22.8 mi (36.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Notting Hill
St. Kilda Beach, Melbourne Cricket Ground, and Chadstone Shopping Mall are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Caulfield Racecourse and Doncaster Shopping Centre.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Gateway on Monash Boutique Hotel - This 4.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Luna Park, 9.3 mi/15 km from the heart of the city, and Royal Botanic Gardens, which is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) away.
Dressing for Notting Hill
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Notting Hill is 0.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F