Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem
Situated in Nottingham, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Nottingham Council House, Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem, and Nottingham Cathedral. Nottingham Castle and Theatre Royal are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a business center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a meeting room, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers.
All 166 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer WiFi and TVs. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Britannia Nottingham HotelSt James Street Nottingham England NG1 6BN
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Nottingham hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, ATM/banking services, and an elevator (lift).
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 166
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 12
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Britannia Nottingham Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 15.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Britannia Hotel Nottingham
- Britannia Nottingham
- Britannia Nottingham Hotel
- Hotel Britannia Nottingham
- Nottingham Britannia
- Nottingham Britannia Hotel
- Nottingham Hotel Britannia
- Britannia Nottingham Hotel Nottingham
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.