Travelers to Novacella will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Cathedral of Bressanone, Plose Gondola, and Kronplatz 2000 Gondola.
- There are 476 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 24.5 mi (39.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Novacella
A couple of favorite places to visit are Neustift Monastery and Isarco Valley. Additionally, in the area you'll find Cathedral of Bressanone and Plose Gondola.
As you start planning your visit to Novacella, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 89 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Pacher is located in central Novacella. This 4-star hotel in Novacella features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- My Arbor is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Bressanone can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- GrünerBaum Hotels is located within 2.8 mi (4.5 km) of the city center. This 4-star hotel in Bressanone features 2 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and a restaurant.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Kronplatz 2000 Gondola, located 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the city center, and Brunico Castles, which is 14.1 mi/22.7 km away.
Dressing for Novacella
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Average annual rainfall for Novacella is 1.14 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F