Visiting Nuevo Laredo
Visitors to Nuevo Laredo are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, bars, and hockey games.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Nuevo Laredo
- The closest major airport is in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas (NLD-Quetzalcoatl Intl.), 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Laredo, TX (LRD-Laredo Intl.), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nuevo Laredo
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Reform Mall and Maclovio Herrera Market. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cathedral Of The Holy Spirit and Nuevo Laredo Cultural Center.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Nuevo Laredo. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Real Cantera - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express Nuevo Laredo - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Colon Plaza Business Class - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Nuevo Laredo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 99°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September averages 101°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 45°F at night
- About 20.16 inches of rain falls on Nuevo Laredo each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 99°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 47°F