Get an overview of this hotelIntimate hotel across the street from Waikiki Beach
Popular property highlights
Across from Waikiki Beach
This hotel is across the street from the sands of beautiful Waikiki Beach, perfect for swimming in the warm Pacific waters. Shopping is within 4 blocks at International Market Place and DFS Galleria.
Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel offers concierge services and discounted passes to a nearby fitness center. Local restaurants offer delivery of meals right to guests' doors.
Accommodations are decorated with Chinese screens and European and Chinese antiques or reproductions. All guestrooms are equipped with air conditioning, cable TV, safes, and compact refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel
The Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel is a mid-rise hotel located across from the world-famous Waikiki Beach. The hotel features a blend of European and Asian antiques that pays tribute to Hawaii's unique cultural mix.
Although this Honolulu hotel does not have an on-site restaurant, a delivery service will bring meals from many Waikiki restaurants to guests' rooms.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms:
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel does not have any restaurants but there are several dining options in the surrounding area.
Nearby restaurants include:
Duke's Bar & Grill
Lulu's Waikiki Surf Club
Nearby Things to Do
Discounted passes are available to a nearby fitness center.
Many recreational activities are available in the area surrounding the hotel. Surfboards, boogie boards, kayaks, ocean rafts, snorkel sets, and umbrella-and-beach-chair sets can be rented on Waikiki Beach. Outrigger canoes and catamarans offer rides from the beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Aston Beachside
- Aston Beachside Hotel
- Aston Beachside Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Beachside Waikiki
- Aston Beachside Waikiki Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Beachside
- Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel
- Beachside Hotel Waikiki
- Beachside Waikiki Hotel
- Waikiki Beachside Hotel
- Aqua Waikiki Beachside Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Hotel Aqua Waikiki Beachside
- Resortquest Waikiki Beachside Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.