Get an overview of this hotelWaikiki beachfront resort with expansive health spa
With lush gardens, ponds, and waterfalls, this 22-acre Honolulu destination resort is fronted by several acres of Waikiki Beach; offers views of iconic Diamond Head Crater; a weekly Polynesian extravaganza includes traditional dance and fireworks.
Guests of Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort explore artificial reefs, sunken ships, and a submerged airplane in a passenger submarine; a selection of 20 onsite dining venues; the 33,000-square-foot health spa offers wet and dry treatment rooms.
Tropically themed guestrooms within the five towers of Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort have balconies with garden or ocean views; amenities include high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
Set on 22 oceanfront acres in Waikiki, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is a self-contained destination resort. Leisure facilities include five pools and a two-story health spa with extensive fitness center. An onsite business center is also available (surcharge). Outrigger canoes and catamarans offer rides from the beach, and the Atlantis Submarine conducts underwater discovery tours (surcharge) from the Village's pier. An audio tour of the resort is included in the resort fee.
The Rainbow Express Keiki Club (surcharge) offers supervised activities for children 5–12. A lending library provides books, toys, and games. Kids can also join the king's procession and carry colorful flags during the Friday-evening Jubilee.
Guests choose from 7 on-site restaurants and lounges, many with ocean views and live entertainment. Dining options include island-inspired Pacific Rim cuisine, family-style Italian fare, and international buffets. Drink options range from barefoot bars along the beach to a lounge with live Hawaiian music.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 2860
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Business center
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Number of outdoor pools - 5
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 40
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 35.00 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 35.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 35.00 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 35.00 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
With 7 restaurants and lounges to choose from, Hilton guests have no trouble satisfying appetites. Among the dining options:
Bali by the Sea - This ocean-view restaurant features island-inspired Pacific Rim cuisine and an award-winning wine list. Preparations include island-style surf and turf and Kona Kampachi. Open for dinner only; closed Sunday.
Rainbow Lanai - Next to a waterfall and koi pond, this indoor/outdoor restaurant is the place for buffet breakfasts, international-themed buffet dinners, à la carte lunches, and an extensive Sunday brunch.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests choose from six swimming pools, including a children's pool and the 10,000-square-foot Super Pool, which overlooks the beach and is surrounded by waterfalls, lush landscaping, and lava rocks. The Rainbow Express Keiki Club (surcharge) offers full- or half-day programs of recreational and educational activities with a focus on Polynesian life. The on-site health spa includes an extensive fitness center (surcharge) with cardiovascular and strength-training equipment, aerobics, and other fitness classes.
Surfboards, boogie boards, kayaks, ocean rafts, snorkel sets, umbrellas, and beach chairs can be rented on the beach. Outrigger canoes and catamarans offer rides from the beach. From the Village's pier, the Atlantis Submarine conducts underwater discovery tours (surcharge).
Many other recreational activities are available in the area surrounding the resort, including skydiving, parasailing, helicopter/airplane sightseeing, and nature/wildlife tours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Thai massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 35.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 35.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 35.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 35.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- Hilton Village
- Hilton Village Beach
- Hilton Village Beach Resort
- Hilton Village Resort
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.