Good hotel in Waikiki except for few details
Posted Mar 9, 2017
Overall we had a great time at the Moanasurfrider hotel waikiki. Staffs were polite and helpful.
For the standing and price range of the hotel, some details could have been better:
- the room price: they add a mandatory 30$ per day as a resort fee
- breakfast not included in room price: extra 36$ per person without tips. The selection of alternative solutions for the buffet being almost in the same price range as the buffet, make them non appealing.
- almost 0 amenities in the bathroom
- we could hear every conversation from people staying in the room next door.
- room cleaning service was far from being at the standard expected for such hotel
- we are SPG members and often the staffs forgot to include the discount on the check even if we told them priorly
On the positive side:
- spacious room
- great location
- easy access to the beach
- good quality food
- fast check in and check out
- safe ! We forgot to lock our safety box twice but nothing went missing
- good gym
- friendly and polite staffs