Get an overview of this hotelFamily friendly Waikiki hotel with newly renovated rooms across from the beach
Across from beach
The 2-tower Pacific Beach Hotel is across the street from Waikiki Beach. Nearby attractions include Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium, just 3 blocks away, and the Hawaii Convention Center is within 2 miles.
Entertainment and relaxation
The Pacific Beach Hotel offers newly renovated guest rooms and is within walking distance of the beach.
All 839 guestrooms at the Pacific Beach Hotel are newly renovated with island-style decor, furnished balconies with city or ocean views, refrigerators, 49-inch HD flat-screen TVs, laptop-compatible in-room safes, and Keurig Brewers with complimentary coffee and tea K-pods.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pacific Beach Hotel
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
- Laundry facilities
- Tennis courts
Guests favorite property amenities
At the Pacific Beach Hotel, guests can keep up their workout regimes by accessing the fitness center (included in resort fee). Other amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour business center, 6 meeting rooms, and WiFi (complimentary).
Garage parking and valet parking are available (limited spaces).
Please note that the Oceanarium Aquarium is closed for renovations. The estimated date of completion is mid 2017.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 837
- Number of floors - 38
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Local Expert Concierge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 2044
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Year Built 1971
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (feet) - 22000
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Furnished balcony
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
The buffet breakfast features fresh tropical fruits, assorted baked pastries, and a selection of hot and cold American and Asian style breakfast entrees.
Nearby Things to Do
A hotel-guest-only fitness center is complimentary for guests. Accessible with an active hotel guestroom key, guests can workout on treadmills, ellipticals, and stationary bicycles and enjoy a variety of weight machines and free weights.
A half-mile away (0.8 kilometers), Kapiolani Park has lighted tennis courts and a 3-mile (4.8 kilometer) jogging path. The popular 18-hole Ala Wai Golf Course is also a half-mile (0.8 kilometers) away.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
This property collects an hourly fee for late check-out. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Resort fee: USD 20.94 per accommodation, per night
- Beach towels
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- In-room microwave fee: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
- Beach Pacific Hotel
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Pacific Beach Hotel
- Pacific Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Pacific Beach
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay in any room/rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Complimentary use of tennis courts, golf cages and putting green (equipment included)
- Children 4 and under eat free at The Oceanarium Restaurant buffet with a paying adult
- Eco-friendly logo water bottle, refillable at purified water stations throughout the hotel