Get an overview of this hotelSophisticated oceanfront resort in the heart of Waikiki
Popular property highlights
On 2-mile beach
The oceanfront Sheraton Waikiki is steps from an intimate stretch of the legendary Waikiki Beach—2 miles of golden sand and great swimming. This central-Waikiki resort is also adjacent to luxury shops.
The resort features a live Polynesian music and dance show once a week. For recreation, guests indulge in a unique "super pool" and an adults-only infinity pool.
The luxurious guestrooms at Sheraton Waikiki open onto furnished lanais, 80% with oceanfront views. All guestrooms offer free WiFi, Sweet Sleeper beds, flat-panel TVs, and compact refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The smoke-free Sheraton Waikiki features an oceanfront resort pool with poolside beverage and food service. The oceanfront Helumoa Playground, also known as the Super Pool, features a 70-foot water slide and interactive fountains. A children's pool is complemented by an adults-only oceanfront infinity-edge pool, located in front of Kai Market. Surfing lessons and sightseeing tours can be booked by staff members.
Additional on-site amenities include a fitness center, shopping and dining options, and self parking (surcharge). The lobby is home to Link@Sheraton, which provides multiple computers with complimentary Internet access, Ethernet dataports for laptops, and easily accessible electrical outlets for power, along with complimentary wireless Internet access and printers.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 1636
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Health club
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 15
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Rum Fire – Set against the alluring backdrop of Diamond Head, this oceanfront hideaway features one of the the largest selections of vintage rums in the United States. Exotic blend of tapas-style cuisine. Fire pits adorn the 7,000-square-foot interior. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Cocktails served until 2 AM.
Kai Market – Serves local Hawaiian favorites, signature breads, meats and cheeses, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
Ingredients – Made-to-order gourmet meals and fresh healthy ingredients cater to guests on-the go. Open morning until late afternoon.
Edge of Waikiki – Upscale bar and lounge.
Yoshiya - Sushi bar. Features a daily tea ceremony. Live music with traditional instruments.
Room Service – Available for breakfast and dinner.
Stay at One, Dine at All – Guests of Sheraton Waikiki can dine at any of the four Starwood Properties in Waikiki and charge their meals to their room.
Nearby Things to Do
The Sheraton Waikiki offers an oceanside resort pool. The Sheraton Fitness Center by Core offers weight machines and cardio equipment with individual TVs. Each night, games, entertainment, and family fun are held at Link @ Sheraton.
Guests can rent boogie boards, surf boards, and snorkel gear at the pool kiosk (surcharges apply). Also, within 1 mile are a public golf course, tennis courts, and jogging paths at Kapiolani Park.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Snorkeling on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 120 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Resort fee: USD 34.55 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 34.00 and USD 34.00 for adults, USD 17.00 and USD 17.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 32.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 120 per day
- Sheraton Hotel Waikiki
- Sheraton Waikiki
- Waikiki Sheraton
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Sheraton Waikiki Honolulu
- Sheraton Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Waikiki Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Club Lounge Promotion
Book a stay in a "Club Level Mountain view or Club Level Ocean Front" room/rate category and receive the following benefits:
- Access to exclusive lounge with 42-inch flat-screen TV and music sound system
- Complimentary Island-style breakfast daily from 6 AM-10 AM
- Complimentary hot appetizers and cheese/breads daily from 4 PM-8 PM
- Computer work station with two flat-screen computers and high-speed Internet access
- Shared printer/copier/fax machine
- Complimentary newspapers and magazines
- Concierge service
Must book a "Club Level Mountain view or Club Level Ocean Front" room/rate category to receive benefit. Complimentary meals may not include taxes or gratuities. Valid anytime, subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.
Kids Eat Free
Book a stay and one child (age 12 and younger) per paying adult will enjoy complimentary meals at selected Sheraton Waikiki outlets.