Get an overview of this hotelContemporary Honolulu hotel across from Waikiki Beach
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
Main Street Waikiki
Located across the street from Waikiki Beach and 2 blocks from the Honolulu Zoo, this Aston hotel is on Waikiki's main thoroughfare, with easy access to shops, restaurants, and attractions.
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel serves breakfast at the hotel's Tiki Grill & Bar. Evenings bring band performances in the glow of the moonlight and a 30-foot stylized volcano.
Guestrooms, all with lanai and most with ocean views, offer vibrant tropical color, hip decor, and Indonesian teak furniture. 32-inch flat-panel TVs add a contemporary touch.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
This Hawaiian hotel is a colorful beacon near the eastern edge of Waikiki's beach district. Inside, hallways display muted tones and circles of light filled with palm-frond shadows. The open-air lobby adjoins the pool deck, where wireless Internet access is available.
The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel terrace and pool deck are the center of activity from morning until evening. On the terrace, Tiki's Grill & Bar hosts live Hawaiian entertainment nightly.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 645
- Number of floors - 20
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 2
- Local Expert Concierge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 25.00 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 25.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Tiki's Grill & Bar - On the hotel's second floor, overlooking Waikiki's main street and beyond to the ocean. Pan-Polynesian ambience with palm-wood flooring, carved figures. 30-foot, manmade volcano. Indoor and outdoor dining. Exhibition kitchen. Pupus (appetizers), tropical drinks, Polynesian-inspired main courses. Nightly contemporary Hawaiian entertainment. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served, bar open until late evening.
Wolfgang Puck Express - Fast food in sidewalk-cafe atmosphere. Indoor and outdoor dining. Open kitchen. Pizzas, salads, sandwiches. Beer and wine. Lunch and dinner.
Cold Stone Creamery - On the ground floor. Premium ice cream, freshly made cones, made-to-order creations. Open from late morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
This Waikiki Beach hotel provides an outdoor pool and terrace area.
Surfboards, boogie boards, kayaks, ocean rafts, snorkel sets, and umbrella-and-beach-chair sets can be rented on Kuhio and Waikiki beaches, which are directly across the street. Outrigger canoes and catamarans provide classic Hawaiian adventures.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 45.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Resort fee: USD 26.18 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 25.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 25.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45.00 per night
- Aston Beach
- Aston Beach Hotel
- Aston Hotel
- Aston Hotel Waikiki Beach
- Aston Waikiki Beach
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Hotel Aston
- Hotel Aston Waikiki Beach
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.