Book your room at Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
Deluxe Room, Partial Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, Ocean View (Select)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, Oceanfront (Select)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, Partial Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Room, Partial Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Get an overview of this hotelContemporary Honolulu hotel across from Waikiki Beach
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Main Street Waikiki
Located across the street from Waikiki Beach and 2 blocks from the Honolulu Zoo, this Aston hotel is on Waikiki's main thoroughfare, with easy access to shops, restaurants, and attractions.
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel serves breakfast at the hotel's Tiki Grill & Bar. Evenings bring band performances in the glow of the moonlight and a 30-foot stylized volcano.
Guestrooms, all with lanai and most with ocean views, offer vibrant tropical color, hip decor, and Indonesian teak furniture. 32-inch flat-panel TVs add a contemporary touch.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
This Hawaiian hotel is a colorful beacon near the eastern edge of Waikiki's beach district. Inside, hallways display muted tones and circles of light filled with palm-frond shadows. The open-air lobby adjoins the pool deck, where wireless Internet access is available.
The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel terrace and pool deck are the center of activity from morning until evening. On the terrace, Tiki's Grill & Bar hosts live Hawaiian entertainment nightly.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Number of floors - 20
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 645
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 23.00 USD per night ), Wired internet access ( 23.00 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Video-game console
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Tiki's Grill & Bar - On the hotel's second floor, overlooking Waikiki's main street and beyond to the ocean. Pan-Polynesian ambience with palm-wood flooring, carved figures. 30-foot, manmade volcano. Indoor and outdoor dining. Exhibition kitchen. Pupus (appetizers), tropical drinks, Polynesian-inspired main courses. Nightly contemporary Hawaiian entertainment. Lunch and dinner served, bar open until late evening.
Wolfgang Puck Express - Fast food in sidewalk-cafe atmosphere. Indoor and outdoor dining. Open kitchen. Pizzas, salads, sandwiches. Beer and wine. Lunch and dinner.
Cold Stone Creamery - On the ground floor. Premium ice cream, freshly made cones, made-to-order creations. Open from late morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
This Waikiki Beach hotel provides an outdoor pool and terrace area.
Surfboards, boogie boards, kayaks, ocean rafts, snorkel sets, and umbrella-and-beach-chair sets can be rented on Kuhio and Waikiki beaches, which are directly across the street. Outrigger canoes and catamarans provide classic Hawaiian adventures.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Parasailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 45.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort fee: USD 24.08 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 23.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 23.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45.00 per night
- Aston Beach
- Aston Beach Hotel
- Aston Hotel
- Aston Hotel Waikiki Beach
- Aston Waikiki Beach
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Hotel Aston
- Hotel Aston Waikiki Beach
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.