Wouldn't Stay Here Or Recommend to Anyone
Posted Nov 25, 2016
We selected this hotel based on the high rating on Expedia and TripAdvisors. We stayed at many hotels and none had disappointed us like this one. The following are the reasons why:
- First day checking in and we were greeted with a room with one sofa bed and one queen bed when we specifically requested for two queen beds when we booked our reservations. Hotel Staff said they didn't guarantee two queen beds and to take our grievance up with Expedia.
- Faucet in the bathroom dripped all night and couldn't be turned off.
- In the kitchenette, we couldn't find a single bowl when they had full set of utensils, knives, and cookware. Requested for a bowl from guest services and housekeeping and were given the runaround and non-response.
- We got another room on the second night after having the hassle of packing up and leaving it with Bell services. Got back from our day away and looking forward to our new room and Hotel Staff said guest from last stay left a bad fishy smell and confirm if we'd still want the room.
- Floors were always dirty; we had to wear sandals around the room to prevent tracking the dirt into the bed and onto our socks.
- Found a dead roach in the room on the third night. See photo.
- Elevator was undergoing renovations and only one worked on several occasions. Sometimes it would skip your floor; so we took it whenever we could even if we wanted to go up when it was going down.