Book your room at Pacific Beach Hotel
Room, 2 Double Beds, Partial Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 1 King Bed, Partial Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 2 Double Beds, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelOceanarium-themed Waikiki hotel across from the beach
Across from beach
The 2-tower Pacific Beach Hotel is across the street from Waikiki Beach. Nearby attractions include Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium, just 3 blocks away, and the Hawaii Convention Center is within 2 miles.
Under the sea
The on-site Oceanarium is a 3-story, 280,000-gallon aquarium with 400 fish; this Honolulu hotel’s restaurants offer glass-wall views of the aquarium’s sting rays and other marine life. There is also a nightly Mermaid Encounter dive show for families and guests to enjoy while dining.
All 839 guestrooms at the Pacific Beach Hotel have island-style decor, furnished balconies with city or ocean views, refrigerators, HD flat-screen TVs, laptop-compatible in-room safes, shower/tub combinations, and coffee/tea makers with Kona-blend coffee.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At the Pacific Beach Hotel, guests can keep up their workout regimes by accessing the 24-hour fitness center and tennis court (included in resort fee). The nearby 24-hour Fitness Super Sport Club is available to hotel guests and the public for a discounted entry fee. For a bit of relaxation, the slate-tiled, fourth-floor sundeck houses an outdoor splash pool and spa tub. For those who'd like some pampering, there's always the full-service Laulea Salon and Spa. If you're coming for shopping, the arcade provides a variety of boutiques. Beachgoers can rent water-sports equipment, lounge chairs, and coolers at the hotel. Other amenities at the hotel include guest and valet laundry services (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, six meeting rooms, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This Honolulu hotel's restaurants provide views of the marine life in the three-story Oceanarium. Oceanarium Restaurant offers family-style breakfast and dinner buffets. Brunch is offered on Saturday and Sunday. Garage parking and valet parking are available (Discounted with restaurant validation, limited spaces).
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 22000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2044
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 38
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Total number of rooms - 837
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1971
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis courts
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 10 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 20 USD per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( 20 USD per night )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Furnished balcony
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Oceanarium Restaurant - Below the lobby, adjacent to the glass-walled depths of the 280,000-gallon Oceanarium. Views of stingrays and tropical fish swimming by. Menu includes prime rib, seafood, and an array of appetizers. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
For special occasions, an Oceanarium diver will swim up to the glass aquarium wall facing restaurant tables holding a large sign with wording as requested (surcharge).
Aloha Center Cafe - Quick meals and snacks including smoothies, coffee drinks, tropical cocktails, sandwiches, and other light fare. Open from early morning until early evening.
Room service is available for breakfast and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
A hotel-guest-only, 24-hour fitness center is complimentary for guests. Accessible with an active hotel guestroom key, guests can workout on treadmills, ellipticals, and stationary bicycles and enjoy a variety of weight machines and free weights. The nearby 24-hour Fitness Super Sport Club is also available to hotel guests and the public for a discounted entry fee.
Guests can enjoy an outdoor splash pool with spa tub and on-site outdoor tennis court (surcharge). Reservations for court time are recommended.
This Honolulu hotel rents coolers, beach chairs, and boogie boards. Vendors offer surfing lessons, equipment rentals, and catamaran and outrigger rides at Waikiki Beach, across the street.
A half-mile away, Kapiolani Park has lighted tennis courts and a three-mile jogging path. The popular 18-hole Ala Wai Golf Course is also a half-mile away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
Laule'a Spa at Pacific Beach Hotel is located next to the pool deck. The Spa offers a variety of services including massage, body and facial treatments, manicures, and pedicures with nail art. Lomilomi, Swedish, Shiatsu, Reflexology and hot stone are also available. Women and Men's facial treatments also available. Open 7 days a week, appointments are recommended.
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Resort fee: USD 20.94 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Breakfast fee: between USD $16.00 and USD $26.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 20
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Book a stay in any room/rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Complimentary use of tennis courts, golf cages and putting green (equipment included)
- 20% discount for basic services at the Laule'a Spa
- Children 4 and under eat free at The Oceanarium Restaurant buffet with a paying adult
- Eco-friendly logo water bottle, refillable at purified water stations throughout the hotel