Visiting Oak Glen
Visitors can enjoy all that Oak Glen has to offer including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Desert Hills Premium Outlets and Snow Summit.
- There are 1694 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in San Bernardino, CA (SBD-San Bernardino Intl.), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oak Glen
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Desert Hills Premium Outlets and Snow Summit. In the area, you'll also find Jenks Lake Junction Recreation Area and Oak Valley Golf Club.
As you plan your vacation to Oak Glen, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Good Nite Inn Redlands is located 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the heart of Oak Glen. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Redlands can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
- Marina Resort is 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the center of Oak Glen. This 3-star hotel in Big Bear Lake features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Resort The Lodge At Big Bear Lake is 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from central Oak Glen. This 3.5-star hotel in Big Bear Lake features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Oak Glen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Oak Glen is 38.90 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 30°F