Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hotel connected to the convention center in Oakland with restaurant
Located in Chinatown, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Oakland Convention Center and Oakland City Center. Jack London Square and Oakland Museum of California are also within 15 minutes. 12th St - Oakland City Center Station is only a 4-minute walk and 19th St Station is 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a conference center, and valet parking.
All 494 rooms feature comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, while conveniences include sitting areas and refrigerators. WiFi and Netflix are standard, as are LCD TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Oakland Marriott City Center
Oakland Marriott City Center features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities measuring 51724 square feet (4805 square meters) include a conference center. This Art Deco hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Oakland Marriott City Center is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Year Built - 1996
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 4805
- Number of meeting rooms - 37
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 51724
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Pool umbrellas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 494
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 21
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Iron & Oak Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Iron & Oak Bar - This bar specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a continental breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Marriott Hotel Oakland City Center
- Marriott Oakland City Center
- Oakland City Center Marriott
- Oakland Marriott City Center
- Marriott Oakland City Hotel Oakland
- Oakland Marriott
- Oakland Marriott City Center Hotel
We should mention
Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.