Find Hotels in Oakland Park
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $79
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jan 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 5, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 29, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 7, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2020
Visiting Oakland Park
Visitors to Oakland Park are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, theaters, and live music. Around the area, top sights include Aventura Mall, Fort Lauderdale Stadium, and Hugh Taylor Birch State Park.
- You'll find 1732 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Lauderdale
- The closest major airport is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FXE-Fort Lauderdale Executive), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oakland Park
A favorite place to visit in the city is Funky Buddha Brewery. Additionally, in the area you'll find Aventura Mall and Fort Lauderdale Stadium.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Oakland Park. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale-Cypress Creek - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable beds.
- Extended Stay America-Ft Lauderdale-Cypress Crk-Andrews Ave - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Blue Ocean Guesthouse - With a stay at this 2-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, 3.5 mi/5.6 km from the heart of the city, and Bonnet House Museum and Gardens, which is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) away.
Dressing for Oakland Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- About 58.54 inches of rain falls on Oakland Park each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 59°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Oakland Park?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Oakland Park, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Oakland Park?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Oakland Park?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Oakland Park?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Oakland Park?
Where is the best place to stay near Funky Buddha Brewery?
What about the best place to stay near Central Shopping Center?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Oakland Park?
Recent reviews of Oakland Park hotels
More trip options
- Oakland Park Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Oakland Park Airports
- Hotels in Oakland Park Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Oakland Park Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Oakland Park
- More Hotel Options in Oakland Park
- More Popular Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
- Other Hotels near Oakland Park, Fort Lauderdale
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends