- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Pousada Castelo de Óbidos - Historic Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Room (Castelo)
Superior Room (Superior Castle)
About this area
Located in Obidos, Pousada Castelo de Óbidos - Historic Hotel is connected to a shopping center. Obidos Castle and Praca da Republica are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sao Martinho do Porto Beach and Baleal Beach.Visit our Obidos travel guide
- Grande Mercado Medieval de Obidos - 1 min walk
- Igreja de Santa Maria - 7 min walk
- Obidos Castle - 14 min walk
- Royal Obidos Golf Course - 11 min drive
- Vila Natal - 11 min drive
- Caldas Da Rainha Station - 16 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Pousada Castelo de Óbidos - Historic Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Stunning, truly special location
The location is truly stunning and we felt very privileged to be staying right in the Castelo itself. Our room was surprisingly spacious and very comfortable, with all amenities we could have hoped for. The management sent us helpful information ahead of our stay, telling us how to enter the castle wall and where to park, and staff are ready to assist with carrying bags up the few stairs to one's room. We found all staff professional and helpful. The restauarnt is a spectacular location with lovely views, although the dinner for was ever so slightly disappointing.