Location, staff excellent price was great expected less for the price and will stay again clean
- Ocean City Boardwalk
- 2 min walk
- Ocean Bowl Skate Park
- 6 min walk
- Dough Rollers
- 4 min walk
- De Lazy Lizard Bar & Grill
- 10 min walk
- Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional)
- 45 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Ocean City Boardwalk - 2 min walk
- Ocean Bowl Skate Park - 6 min walk
- Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum - 12 min walk
- Jolly Roger at the Pier - 16 min walk
- Trimper's Rides - 16 min walk
- Ocean City, MD (OCE-Ocean City Municipal) - 8 min drive
- Dough Rollers — 4 min walk
- De Lazy Lizard Bar & Grill — 10 min walk
- Fat Daddy's — 11 min walk
- The Original Thrasher's French Fries — 13 min walk
- Tony's Pizza — 14 min walk
About this property
Americana Motor Inn
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a 24-hour front desk and free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. All 48 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Balconies or patios, coffee makers, and free toiletries are among the other amenities available to guests.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- 1 restaurant
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Balcony or patio
Not fancy but excellent in all other aspects
The hotel is outdated but it was clean, a block from the boards and the customer service is excellent.