Ocean Shores Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Ocean Shores and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 14 pet-friendly hotels. Read about the most popular Ocean Shores hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Best Western Lighthouse Suites Inn is a dog-friendly hotel, offering an indoor pool for its human guests along with a 24-hour fitness center. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and beach locale.
- Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Ocean Shores is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and sofa beds. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and beach locale.
- Pets can join their owners at The Polynesian Resort. This resort provides guests with a restaurant and an indoor pool. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star resort's clean guestrooms and beach locale.
Planning Your Trip to Ocean Shores
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- April-June: the average is 65°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ocean Shores is 67.83 inches
Exploring Ocean Shores with Your Pet
Known for its seaside, Ocean Shores has lots to offer visitors including its beautiful sunsets and casinos. See the local sights and visit Ocean Shores Convention Center and Playtime Family Fun. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Pacific Paradise Family Fun Center and Chance A La Mer State Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Kool Katz & Dawgs.