- Liked: Cleanliness
- 5 min walk
- Odessa Numismatics Museum
- 7 min walk
- Odessa Passage
- 10 min walk
- Odessa (ODS-Odessa Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Odessa, Aleksandrovskiy Hotel is connected to the convention center and near the beach. Potemkin Stairs is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at City Garden and Arcadia Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Nemo Dolphinarium, or check out an event or a game at Tsentralnyi-Chornomorets Stadium.Visit our Odessa travel guide
- Athena - 5 min walk
- Odessa Numismatics Museum - 7 min walk
- City Garden - 8 min walk
- Vul Derybasivska - 8 min walk
- Odessa Passage - 10 min walk
- Odessa (ODS-Odessa Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Cellini – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Клёвер – Family restaurant offering Modern European cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Fantastic luxury hotel
Stayed here for one night when my flight was cancelled. I arrived very stressed due to my flight being cancelled but all that stress was eradicated straight away. This is a modern, comfortable and luxurious feeling hotel albeit at an extremely affordable price. The staff spoke perfect English and check in was easy. The rooms are extremely comfortable as was the bed. The hotel has quite a few restaurants attached to it so you don’t have to go far for a good meal particularly in bad weather. I’d recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a central location in Odessa to stay in. Five stars for an extremely affordable price.