Find hotels in Odogbolu from $23
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check Odogbolu hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
19.41 mi from city center
★ Gorgeous Nigerian Hideout, Surrounded by Nature★
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in OdogboluView all properties
Visitors to Odogbolu are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Odogbolu
Otunba Dipo Dina International Stadium is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway in Odogbolu, you might not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but here are lodging options around the area.
- GRAND INN & SUITES is located 11.8 mi (19.1 km) from the heart of Odogbolu. This 3.5-star hotel in Ijebu Ode features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Nirvana Hotel and Suites is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from central Odogbolu. This 2.5-star hotel in Ogijo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hamak Suites and Garden is 13.7 mi (22 km) from the center of Odogbolu. This 3-star hotel in Ajura features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Odogbolu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Odogbolu gets about 68.27 inches of rain per year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while August and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F