- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Americinn by Wyndham Ogallala
Choose dates to view prices
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, River View
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Superior Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Ogallala, Americinn by Wyndham Ogallala is in a rural area. Petrified Wood Gallery and Cowboy Museum are cultural highlights, or if an activity is on the agenda, check out Bayside Golf Course. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as sailing and other activities like golfing.
- Petrified Wood Gallery - 2 min drive
- Front Street - 2 min drive
- Cowboy Museum - 2 min drive
- Mansion on the Hill Museum - 5 min drive
- Lake Ogallala - 6 min drive
- McDonald's - 1 min walk
- Runza - 2 min walk
- Denny's - 8 min walk
- Wendy's - 15 min walk
- Open Range Restaurant - 3 min drive
About this property
Americinn by Wyndham Ogallala
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 0.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
It was very clean, the breakfast was good and they accommodate pets.