Think of yourself ambling around the city center of a brand-new place, staring up at the exquisite world or the monuments wherever you look. Still, there is one attraction you have been especially counting on: Ohara Museum of Art. The moment has come to get there.
Ohara Museum of Art Accommodation
Hotels near Ohara Museum of Art
Feel like you're having too many long breakfasts and shopping sprees? Make up for your previous vacation habits with a taste of culture at Ohara Museum of Art.
It's in Okayama, a bustling city that many tourists enjoy getting to know.
If you love the idea of staying within 2 miles of Ohara Museum of Art, there are 8 accommodation possibilities to select from. One of the more well-known choices is the Kurashiki Royal Art Hotel, just 0.2 miles away. Other options are the Dormy Inn Kurashiki Natural Hot Spring, 0.1 miles away, and the APA Hotel Kurashiki-Ekimae, only 0.4 miles away.
If you're hoping to find somewhere inexpensive to have a snooze after a long day, there is a place for you. There are some great budget accommodation options situated nearby. The Kurashiki Station Hotel is a reliable option, found 0.4 miles away. A second is the Hotel 1-2-3 Kurashiki, which is just 0.8 miles away.
If you'd like to spend your nights somewhere a bit more prestigious, you'll be glad to find out that there are a few such hotels close by. Inquire about the top-class facilities at the Kurashiki Kokusai Hotel and the Ryori Ryokan Tsurugata. These establishments are only 0.08 miles and 0.05 miles away, respectively.
There's definitely no need to go without robust coffee and appetizing delights in the area surrounding Ohara Museum of Art. キャンドル卓 渡邉邸 is a well-known place frequented by local people and visitors alike, and is only a short stroll away. When hunger strikes, sit down for a meal at Tsurugata. This place is also nearby. Want to end the night with a tasty drink? You won't have to journey too far to stumble upon 六本木倉敷店.
While you're in the area, you'll soon see there's loads more than just Ohara Museum of Art to check out:
- Travel back in time by visiting Bikan Historical Area, a wonderfully preserved area where you can easily visualize what life was like decades ago.
- Explore your religious side by making time to see Kanryuji Temple.
- The local people worship and pay their respects to the holy Achi Shrine, so take their lead and immerse yourself in the religion and customs of the region.
- Pay your respects at Henjo-In Temple and learn all about the area's culture.
- Give your respects at Hofuku-ji Temple and widen your knowledge on the area's culture.
Some travelers find it convenient to access Ohara Museum of Art by rail. The closest station is Kurashikishi Station, which you'll find about 0.5 miles away. The next closest rail station, Kurashiki Station, is 0.5 miles away.
Our hotels in Kurashiki offer all the things you require, so you will surely find choices near Ohara Museum of Art you'll fall in love with. You shouldn't be the only one: Kurashiki was a rather celebrated place last year. You'll roam boldly when the moment arrives to make your reservation, too: visitors of all sorts would suggest their Kurashiki hotel to their family members. Need help deciding? All the guidance you're searching you'll find right here.
- "Neat, orderly, and primed to welcome you" is the goal for Kurashiki hotels.
- Seeking room contentment in addition to spotlessness? We've got it right here.
- The staff at accommodation around Ohara Museum of Art provide great service which is fitting for such a magnificent monument.
Hotels close to Kurashiki had greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. Thanks to our broad selection of hotels near Ohara Museum of Art, you can stay right next door.
Fascinating Kurashiki Facts and Figures
With Ohara Museum of Art checked off your schedule, there are still even more things to see and do in Kurashiki.
- Kurashiki sights haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but visits have been soaring, meaning today is the day to book.
- Head out on the town to conclude the adventure right; when the sun rises, drop in on a local historical site.
- You will find Kurashiki also knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the welcome mat after you spend a time on its a full plate of adventures.
Get ready to say goodbye to the same old views and tip your hat to some new photo opportunities. Planning a holiday to Kurashiki is definitely the best notion you've ever had, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Ohara Museum of Art from Expedia. Book today!