Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Ohey has to offer. There are 264 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Liege (LGG), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 31.4 mi (50.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ohey
Places to visit in the larger region include Citadel of Huy, Five Nations Golf Club, and Franc-Waret Castle. You'll also find Sir Hugh Fraser of Lovat Monument and Radhadesh in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Ohey, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Luxurious Holiday Home on a Wonderful Property With Swimming Pool and Poolhouse is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Ohey. This 4-star hotel in Namur features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- The Royal Snail is 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from central Ohey. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Marche-en-Famenne can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Quartier Latin is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the center of Ohey. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Namur can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Ohey
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Ohey gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 33°F