Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with full-service spa and restaurant
This family-friendly Gouvieux hotel is located near the airport, within 3 mi (5 km) of Club du Lys Golf Club, Forêt de Chantilly and Prince's Vegetable Garden. Prince's Kitchen Garden - Faisanderie and Potager des Princes are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a full-service spa, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and an indoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a conference center are onsite.
All 120 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel Château de Montvillargenne
In addition to a full-service spa, Hôtel Château de Montvillargenne features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 22 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hôtel Château de Montvillargenne is a smoke-free property.
- Pool sun loungers
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Number of floors - 4
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 22
- Number of meeting rooms - 22
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Individually decorated
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Le Vilargene - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
James Edouard Bar - Onsite cocktail bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 5 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 99.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 210.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 85 per vehicle
- Hôtel Château Montvillargenne Gouvieux
- Hôtel Château Montvillargenne
- Château Montvillargenne Gouvieux
- Château Montvillargenne
- Chateau De Montvillargenne Hotel Gouvieux
- Château Montvillargenne Hotel
- Château Montvillargenne Hotel Gouvieux
- Chateau De Montvillargenne Gouvieux
- Château de Montvillargenne
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.