The food and Onsen in the hotel may not be as better than as others in Aso area. But the hotel staff is really so nice. They asked me what kind of food is not good. I told my dad not used to sashimi and they change the dish to a rather big fish head which is my dad favourite. We enjoyed the hotel facilities much. The hotel room is spacious.
- Norman Rockwell Yufuin Museum
- 5 min walk
- Yufuin Trick Art Meikyukan Museum
- 14 min walk
- Yufu Mabushi Shin
- 4 min walk
- 4 min walk
- Oita (OIT)
- 51 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Norman Rockwell Yufuin Museum - 5 min walk
- Yufuin Trick Art Meikyukan Museum - 14 min walk
- Yufuin Retro Motor Museum - 16 min walk
- Kyushu Yufuin Folk Village - 17 min walk
- Kinrin Lake - 2 min drive
- Yufu Station - 4 min walk
- Oita (OIT) - 51 min drive
- Pansee — 1 min walk
- Yufu Mabushi Shin — 4 min walk
- ゆふふ — 4 min walk
- Yufuin — 5 min walk
- 和 — 5 min walk
About this property
Yufuin Onsen Yufuin Kotobuki Hananosho
A bar/lounge, coffee/tea in a common area, and meeting rooms are available at this ryokan. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, free newspapers, a garden, and a banquet hall are onsite. All 49 rooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and LCD TVs. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and showers.
Special check-in instructions
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Yufuin Onsen Yufuin Kotobuki Hananosho Inn
- Onsen Kotobuki Hananosho Inn
- Yufuin Onsen Yufuin Kotobuki Hananosho
- Onsen Kotobuki Hananosho
- Yufuin Onsen Yufuin Kotobuki Hananosho Yufu
- Yufuin Onsen Yufuin Kotobuki Hananosho Ryokan
- Yufuin Onsen Yufuin Kotobuki Hananosho Ryokan Yufu
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Full breakfast available for a fee daily 7:30 AM–9 AM
- 1 bar
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
Things to do
- Hot springs
- Banquet hall
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Vending machine
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- 3 meeting rooms
- Indoor mineral hot springs (onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (onsen)
- Public bath open from 5:00 AM - 1:00 AM
- Separate men/women areas in public bath
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
Food and drink
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast and dinner.
- Pansee – Bar.
Very near the JR station and the room is spacious, facing the mountain with nice view. However, the food provided in the restaurant is only average. We stayed there 2 nights and ate both breakfast and dinner at the hotel. Suggest to install drinking water facility in the Onsen bath room.