Visiting Ojibway Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Ojibway Island has to offer including the theaters, live music, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, baseball games, and temples.
- There are 63 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ojibway Island
Places to visit in the larger region include Andersen Enrichment Center, Hoyt Park, and Japanese Cultural Center. In the area, you'll also find Children's Zoo at Celebration Square and Saginaw Art Museum.
As you make plans for a getaway to Ojibway Island, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 27 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Birch Run-Frankenmuth, MI is located 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the heart of Ojibway Island. This 3-star hotel in Birch Run features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
- Americas Best Value Inn - Birch Run / Frankenmuth Area is 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from central Ojibway Island. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Birch Run can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and overall condition.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Saginaw, MI is 4.3 mi (7 km) from the center of Ojibway Island. This 3-star hotel in Saginaw features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Ojibway Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ojibway Island is 33.31 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F