Get an overview of this hotelDelightful beach resort with a spa tub
Popular property highlights
Located in Naramata Bench, this beachfront resort is in the city center, just steps from Lake City Casino, Okanagan Beach, and Rotary Park. Peach and Penticton Art Gallery are also within 5 minutes.
Spend the day relaxing on Penticton Lakeside Resort and Conference Centre's private beach or at a marina before returning for a meal at one of the resort's 4 restaurants.
All 273 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find balconies, 24-hour room service, and premium bedding.
- Good location
- Onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
Penticton Lakeside Resort and Conference Centre
Renovations & Closures
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. Summer fun is a breeze at Penticton Lakeside Resort and Conference Centre with activities like parasailing, water skiing, and kayaking.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 4 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly resort also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a spa tub, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2017.
Penticton Lakeside Resort and Conference Centre has designated areas for smoking.
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Beach towels
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 273
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 6
- Meeting rooms 12
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beach bar
- Year Built 1982
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Marina on site
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Ski storage
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Hooded Merganser - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Bufflehead - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Barking Parrot Bar - This beach pub specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Summer Beach Bar - This beachfront pub specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and a marina are featured at the resort. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Parasailing on site
- Water skiing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 10.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 10.00 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 10 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 5.00 per night
- Lakeside Resort Convention
- Penticton Lakeside Convention Centre Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre & Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Hotel Convention Centre
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre And Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Hotel Penticton
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Casino
- Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Casino
- Lakeside Convention Centre Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Resort
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre
- Penticton Lakeside
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.