Get an overview of this hotelDelightful beach resort with a spa tub
Located in Naramata Bench, this beachfront resort is in the city center, just steps from Lake City Casino, Okanagan Beach, and Rotary Park. Peach and Penticton Art Gallery are also within 5 minutes.
Spend the day relaxing on Penticton Lakeside Resort, Convention Centre & Casino's private beach or at a casino before returning for a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
All 203 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find balconies, 24-hour room service, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Penticton Lakeside Resort, Convention Centre & Casino
Renovations & Closures
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. Summer fun is a breeze at Penticton Lakeside Resort, Convention Centre & Casino with activities like parasailing, water skiing, and kayaking.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly resort also offers a spa tub, a fitness center, and a garden. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Penticton Lakeside Resort, Convention Centre & Casino has designated areas for smoking.
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Beach towels
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 203
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 6
- Meeting rooms 12
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beach bar
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Year Built 1982
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa tub
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Marina on site
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Ski storage
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
The Hooded Merganser - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Barking Parrot Bar - This beach pub specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Summer Beach Bar - This beachfront pub specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and a marina are featured at the resort. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Parasailing on site
- Water skiing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 12 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 5 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 5 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 5.00 per night
- Lakeside Resort Convention
- Penticton Lakeside Convention Centre Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre & Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Hotel Convention Centre
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre And Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Hotel Penticton
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Casino
- Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Casino
- Lakeside Convention Centre Casino
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.