Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Naha hotel in Naha City Centre with 4 restaurants
Popular property highlights
Located in Naha City Centre, this spa hotel is steps from Ryukyu Islands and Peace Memorial Park. Naminouegu Shrine and Naminoue Beach are also within 15 minutes.
Along with 4 restaurants, this hotel has an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 4 bars/lounges, a 24-hour fitness center, and a coffee shop/café.
All 89 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and balconies. Refrigerators and minibars are standard, as are TVs with satellite channels.
Loisir Spa Tower Naha
In addition to hot springs, Loisir Spa Tower Naha features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a grocery/convenience store. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 4 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, and spa services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Loisir Spa Tower Naha has designated areas for smoking.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Indoor pool
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 9
- Year Built 2009
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 89
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 12
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
All Day Dining FONTAINE - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Ryukyu Dining HANAFU - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Poolside garden Papillon - This poolside restaurant specializes in barbecue and serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs on site
Services include facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen).
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Body treatments
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 8400 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2600 for adults and JPY 1600 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 8400 per night
- Loisir Spa
- Loisir Spa Hotel
- Loisir Spa Hotel Naha Tower
- Loisir Spa Tower Naha
- Loisir Spa Tower Naha Okinawa Prefecture
- Loisir Spa Tower Naha Hotel
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.